- Pearls of the Adriatic: Boka Kotorska Bay and the coast,Herceg Novi, Kotor, Tivat, Budva, the island of Saint Stephen.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia): An unforgettable trip to the city, built in the year 609.
- Holy Places in Montenegro: Right Hand of the Prophet and Baptist John and a particle of the Holy Cross in Cetinje, Ostrog and Savin monasteries.
- Rafting: The deepest in Europe canyon of the Tara River.
- Diving: The coastal-sea depth of 35 meters, underwater cliffs, caves, sunken ships.
- Fishing: The Adriatic sea, over 40 lakes, mountain rivers and 116 species of fish.
- Skiing: The best routes pass through the mountains of Durmitor and Belashitsa. The ski base territory is equipped with lifts and ski rental.